Friday, March 29, 2013

Why the Pope Did What He Did.....

Oh wait, it's Good Friday.  You mean we should be focusing on our own sins, and how they led Christ to die on the Cross, rather than about this or that today?  I've got my thoughts on the matter.  And I think several won't like what I have to say.  Yet do we really need to be talking about this on Good Friday of all things people?  There's nothing better for us to focus on?  And with that in mind, I'm off til Monday.  So after calling you a bunch of brats and spoiled children, have a blessed Easter.  Will show up only to repost "The Meaning of Easter" that I did a few years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At this current time due to time constraints comments are moderated. Avoid flaming, chest-thumping and stick on topic and your comments will be quickly approved. Do the opposite and they stay in never never land.