Tuesday, July 30, 2013

So I Got a Case of Bad Luck and Horrible Timing

Just an fyi to readers to stay away from my catholiclane column for the time being due to a security issue.

My regular column suffered a double dose of bad timing:  the day I say we should stop saying "radical traditionalist" is the day some of my brethren through their actions practically justify using the term.

Having trouble accessing blogger on anything but my mobile at the moment so posting is light.  Yet have plenty to say about the Fransiscans, Francis, The Latin Mass and the bad response by a lot of people.  Also have more exciting news which will be shared soon enough.

UPDATE:

Catholic Lane is back up and running.  Feel free to visit again.  Link coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

At this current time due to time constraints comments are moderated. Avoid flaming, chest-thumping and stick on topic and your comments will be quickly approved. Do the opposite and they stay in never never land.